In the Flesh is a monthly reading series held the third Thursday of every month at the appropriately named Happy Ending Lounge, and features the city's best erotic writers sharing stories to get you hot and bothered, hosted and curated by erotic writer/editor Rachel Kramer Bussel (Best Sex Writing series, Do Not Disturb, Spanked, Dirty Girls, etc.). From erotic poetry to down and dirty smut, these authors get naked on the page and will make you lust after them and their words. Themed nights have included True Sex Confessions, Revenge of the Sex Columnists, GLBT Night, and Comedy Sex. Readers have included Laura Antoniou, Mo Beasley, Susie Bright, Lily Burana, Jessica Cutler, Stephen Elliott, Martha Garvey, Gael Greene, Andy Horwitz, Debra Hyde, Maxim Jakubowski, Josh Kilmer-Purcell, Tsaurah Litzky, Suzanne Portnoy, Sofia Quintero, M.J. Rose, Danyel Smith, Grant Stoddard, Cecilia Tan, Carol Taylor, Veronica Vera, Zane and others. In The Flesh debuted in October 2005. Contact rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com for bookings, press, or questions. Click here In The Flesh: Los Angeles. “…writer and host Rachel Kramer Bussel welcomes eroticism of all stripes, spots and textures to the Happy Ending lounge on the Lower East Side.,” New York Times UrbanEye newsletter, August 15, 2007 email rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com for booking or other information or interview requests

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

For the naughty late gift givers...Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 2

Or for Robert Steinbuch, perhaps?

I know you are all searching for the slutty-clothed Jessica Cutler, so I will help you out a little - she read at In The Flesh's True Sex Confessions Night back in April and grossed us all out in truly spectacular form. Too bad it's not on tape. Here's F. Russell's Nerve.com Scanner recap. But be prepared, I told you it was gross! Here's a photo of her prop, post-reading:




_DSC7110
Originally uploaded by brianvan.


I'm picturing people getting pretty paddles and crops and very hard spankings for the holidays and reading each other some of these stories.

Here's a photo from my birthday party last month of L. Elise Bland spanking me - she kept wanting to do more of it, but we will have to save that for private time. She spanked me back in 2001, I believe, and my ass was super sore for days (in a good way). She knows whereof she writes, certainly, which may be why her story "Every Good Boy Deserves Favors" made it into Best American Erotica 2006.

Below I've included a short excerpt from her Naughty Spanking Stories 2 tale, "X-Rated Exes," which she read at In The Flesh last week.

You can also WIN a copy of Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 2 over at Saskia Walker's blog!



From L. Elise Bland's "X-Rated Exes" in Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 2

I exchanged looks with Erin. My pussy was still throbbing from the crazy orgasm, and the adrenaline in my veins was churning so hard, it had even drowned out the pounding music. I was up for anything. I whispered into Erin's ear and then pulled Desiree across me on the sofa so that her feet were in Erin's lap.

"What are you doing?" Desiree asked, as if she didn't know. I had never given her a real spanking before and wasn't sure how it would go over. Desiree always tipped me on stage and I returned the favor with a public slap, but never a private one.

"You said you liked to be spanked, didn't you?" My hand quivered with nervousness as it ran across her round cheeks. The first time spanking someone is always scary for me, especially someone like Desiree. I wanted to slap her hard enough to satisfy my own sadistic streak, but I wanted her to like it enough to come back for more.

"You know I have to punish you for spying on us earlier!" I scolded playfully.

"I'm sorry," she said, pretending to pout. "I just got, well, you know, kind of lonely."

"You're such a bad girl," I told her. "But that's why I like you so much."
I laid one hand on her cheek and gave her a pat so delicate, my palm didn't even sting afterwards. When Desiree sighed and jumped, I knew I had her number. She wanted more. She said she was a lightweight, but it turned out she could take a decent round. I slapped every inch of her ass—longer-lasting strokes in the center of her cheeks, light circles around the outsides, and sharp stingy pecks on the most tender parts. Spanking Desiree was completely different from spanking our customer on stage earlier. This time it was real.
Between spanks, I ran my fingers up and down the back of her thong, which was hot and wet from the burn of exhibitionism. Desiree writhed against me so that the metal of her garter straps dug into my bare thighs. Once she was completely worked up, I let loose. My hand started moving so fast and feathery, it looked like a bumblebee's wing. Desiree raised her derriere into the air as if she didn't know whether to come closer or escape.

All the while, Erin was watching. "Hey, don't hog her," she called out. "I want to get to know your friend Desiree, too."

Read the rest (plus 29 other HOT stories) in Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 2