In the Flesh is a monthly reading series held the third Thursday of every month at the appropriately named Happy Ending Lounge, and features the city's best erotic writers sharing stories to get you hot and bothered, hosted and curated by erotic writer/editor Rachel Kramer Bussel (Best Sex Writing series, Do Not Disturb, Spanked, Dirty Girls, etc.). From erotic poetry to down and dirty smut, these authors get naked on the page and will make you lust after them and their words. Themed nights have included True Sex Confessions, Revenge of the Sex Columnists, GLBT Night, and Comedy Sex. Readers have included Laura Antoniou, Mo Beasley, Susie Bright, Lily Burana, Jessica Cutler, Stephen Elliott, Martha Garvey, Gael Greene, Andy Horwitz, Debra Hyde, Maxim Jakubowski, Josh Kilmer-Purcell, Tsaurah Litzky, Suzanne Portnoy, Sofia Quintero, M.J. Rose, Danyel Smith, Grant Stoddard, Cecilia Tan, Carol Taylor, Veronica Vera, Zane and others. In The Flesh debuted in October 2005. Contact rachelkramerbussel at for bookings, press, or questions. Click here In The Flesh: Los Angeles. “…writer and host Rachel Kramer Bussel welcomes eroticism of all stripes, spots and textures to the Happy Ending lounge on the Lower East Side.,” New York Times UrbanEye newsletter, August 15, 2007 email rachelkramerbussel at for booking or other information or interview requests

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sneak preview: Lolita Wolf will read from "Luke Lushious"

At BDSM Night March 18th (see below), Lolita Wolf will be reading from her story "Luke Lushious" from an anthology I edited called The Lust Chronicles (you can get the e-book for only $1.99 at Here's an excerpt:

Luke Lushious
by Lolita Wolf

Every summer I spend five days at Dark Odyssey Summer Camp. We call it "sex camp." Really! It's adults only and attracts folks from all sorts of alternative lifestyles, like Tantric Sex practitioners, swingers and BDSM players. They've got dungeons, orgy rooms and 300 acres on which to play. It's quite the adventure for me--I go to classes and other organized activities and "hook up" with all sorts of people.

Luke Lushious was one of the campers. The problem with Luke is that he is gorgeous. He is 6'7" with wide shoulders and a killer smile. This problem was not his problem; it was mine. I automatically labeled him as unobtainable. I figured that I was too old and too fat to ever attract a man like him, so I just didn't even consider him. We were polite and friendly, but I had absolutely no expectations. I just wrote him off.

It happened that Luke and I wound up hitting it off the last night of camp at around 3 o'clock in the morning. He had been watching Molly and me as we tied up Marcus and teased him. Afterwards he told me that he thought I was hot. I was shocked. He told me that he liked my energy. Wow. Wow. Wow. Unfortunately, by then, it was way too late to hook up. But it gave me a lot to think about over the next few months. Oftentimes I underestimate myself. But worse, I underestimate other people. I underestimated Luke. I never expected him to see past my flaws.

A year later I signed up for Dark Odyssey again. This event has a marvelous Attendees area on its website. This is a separate website where registered campers put up profiles with photos, links, fantasies, likes, dislikes, etc. There are also sections for general discussion, ride shares, invites and more. The invites are categorized into Cabin Group, Lunch/Dinner Date, Personal Ads, Party, Play Date and Other. In the weeks leading up to the event I cruised the Attendees Area every day. I liked seeing the new profiles and invites as they went up. It always gets me psyched up and excited about camp. One day a new personal ad titled "Sucking Sleeping Beauty's Cock" went up.

Take Fullest Advantage of Mr. Luke Lushious' Lovely Cock while he is asleep!! YOU fellow camper(s) are hereby invited to Steal Into Cabin Panny FuxXx in the Darkest Hours of the Night to Skillfully Suck Me From Slumber. No Advance Reservations Required. Bedmates Aware of Aforementioned Arrangement. Reply If You Wish, Surprise Me If You Dare...

When I saw this ad, I began to fantasize about waking Luke with a blowjob. In a few weeks time, I was determined to make this happen. Oh, what a perfect opportunity for me. I stalked him on the Attendees Area and looked up the Panny FuxXx cabin. Luckily, I had some friends in the same cabin. When I got to camp, I pumped them for information. They told me which bed he slept in and that he stayed awake until 5:30 am. We figured it would be early enough if I got there around 9:30 or 10:00 am.

Labels: , , , , , , ,